Covid-19 has been a concern for everyone and at The REC Horsham. We are so pleased to be welcoming you back through our doors again on May 17th.
The health and safety of all customers and team members is vitally important to us all so we have had to make a few changes.
KEEPING BOWLING SAFE DURING COVID.
- We have limited lane availability to just 6 lanes in order to give you all peace of mind with social distancing.
- Sanitising stations will be on hand for team and customers to make full use of.
- Markings may be shown on the floor to give you a safe journey around the venue during your visit.
- Bowling will be available in hour long slots. This provides you with the best value per customer and also helps keep customer numbers within safe limits.
- Shoes will not be issued, however if you would prefer to use them-just ask!
- Anti bacterial hand sanitiser is available but you are free to bring in your own if you wish.
- You can also wear gloves if you wish, feel free to ask us for some if you need them.
We are sure you would prefer contactless payments and are more than happy to accept them but don’t mind if you wish to use cash.
At times we may be running with limited team in order to remain within guidelines so please bear with us if you are waiting to be attended to.
If you have any questions, please just complete the message box below with anything you would like to know.
In the meantime-if you do want to get yourself on the lanes at The REC Horsham-you can book a lane here!
Or to check out our amazing covid safe party packages, have a look at this!